Whats up with BUSA riders....

shadyone

i thought everyone on this site loved stereotypes as much as I do :confused:

Surprised to see so many people getting bent out of shape over some bad jokes and a little ribbing.

There is truth at the root of all stereotypes, or they wouldn't have become stereotypes in the first place. News flash: blinged-out 'busas with huge stretches, chrome swing-arms, and lots of neons stand out more than stock bikes being ridden responsibly. Guess which one people notice more often.

Personally, I don't like the styling of Hayabusas, but I absolutely respect the R&D that has gone into them. Really awesome bikes for the purpose they were designed.

Now that said, I think they definitely do attract a disproportionate amount of douchebags that generally fall into 2 categories:

- white guys who add 4 times more horsepower than is practical for any human to drag race.

- black guys who spend their money on chrome and fatter tires instead of the child support they probably owe (it's a joke - relax. I don't really think EVERY black guy is a dead-beat dad)

I'm sure there are many 'busa riders who don't fit either category, and some that do fit one of those categories, but really aren't douchebags. Doesn't make it less funny ot me.

but seriously, one of the most hysterical things i have EVER seen was a young black male parking his blinged-out 'busa and walking into "Pay Days" loans. He had gloves on, but no other gear. Living the stereotype.

• Upvote 1

When I started this thread I was actually waiting for the first person to say "thats not Busa riders thats 90% of the riders out there. BUT since Sambusa had his little rant ill just say I don't like hayabusas because they don't fit my riding style, I wanted to do track days, It was Also my First bike, I was in college and it cost $3500 was 3 years old and only had 24XX miles on it.. has nothing to do with big bore vs. small bore. I probably will never own a 750+ bike seems pointless to me.. soooo If all if want to call the rest of us names because your too proud so be it.. but don't call of names because you are trying to make up for your small member by having a big bike that just so happens to have one of the worst stereo types out there..

The guy in the first video looks tiny on that busa

He's not the owner, he's just the punk ass friend of the crack dealer who weighs 500 lbs that does own it. :D At least the kid has the right gear on though :rolleyes: