Whats up with BUSA riders....

shadyone

I failed, I sowwy

It's okay, you got pride in your ride. ;) Personally I think Everyone who rides anything but a bike that can go off road is a pussy afraid of a little dirt and mud. :rolleyes: Now that's stinky bait! :D

It's okay, you got pride in your ride. ;) Personally I think Everyone who rides anything but a bike that can go off road is a pussy afraid of a little dirt and mud. :rolleyes: Now that's stinky bait! :D

I hate you...............wait, does my dirtbike count? :D

I would love to have a Busa, but probably more so a ZX14........either would have the makings/potential for a sweet sport touring bike.

The 14 isn't a bad bike except for the ghey seat and the foreman grills. I haven't checked the aftermarket supply for the 14's in awhile but they were lacking in options for touring, thus making the Busa easier to turn in to a true touring bike.

Ok, enough with the troll pissing contest. I would rock a busa for sure tho, but not sure I need all that speed. I'm not into top speed so much as ridiculous acceleration which I guess the busa delivers brilliantly, just can't reconcile the price tag right now. (insert broke-ass punk/shitty job insult here). Maybe next year ill sell a few of my bikes and save my pennies so I can get a big boy bike and wear my big boy pants.

The 14 isn't a bad bike except for the ghey seat and the foreman grills. I haven't checked the aftermarket supply for the 14's in awhile but they were lacking in options for touring, thus making the Busa easier to turn in to a true touring bike.

Yeah that is what I hear, I have actually seen a few sweet Busa's set up that way.:bow:

You shut your hole or I will rip off your head and shit down your throat.

With all due respect.

hold one.....one minute....let me get my scared face on..................................I know it's here somewhere.................

Oh, here it is...

Man_Scared_Face_Reference_by_ahtibat_stock.jpg

I'd choose a ZX-14 or Hayabusa over a cruiser if I were shopping for something more passenger/ touring friendly. Need to gear it down, mount some saddle bags, install some tassels, a stereo, cruise control, and a passenger backrest. And then after all that, chrome everything that can be chromed. Oh yeah and then I'd put a few screaming eagle decals on there for good measure. :-)

Stock seat is shit to look at, but fairly comfy -- I tend to keep my solo cowl on all the time to hide it unless I'm totin' the wife. I like the look of the 14's vs. Busa's......especially after Zuki's redesign - yuk. Haven't seen ANY sport tour Busa's around this side of Ohio, but have seen a few touring 14's.......And the aftermarket's goodies are coming up quickly for the big Ninja.......just gotta have some deep pockets (as usual), but it is a good platform to build a powerhouse touring bike.

Busa's are dime-a-dozen......but, they've been around since what, '98 or so? 14's been on the market for about 6 years now and still kind of rare in comparison -- that's what drew me into buying one.....Bike looks killer, one of the fastest production bikes available, and they're still unique since you don't see them often........win, win, win!

I've never ridden a Busa.......but I do know that they have zero mechanical/ergo advantages over the ZX14 with the one exception of aftermarket parts availability - Kaw did their homework on this bike

That's because Kawi offers the Concourse.

http://newproductlaunch.kawasaki.com/Products/Overview.aspx?productid=442

So, to recap... Someone stereotypes Busa riders, calling the Sams and JRMMiii fat, JRM is cool about it, the Sams speak up, some ZX14 talk, jporter12 has the truest statement in the thread, everybody has a laugh, life goes on and nobody sells their bike over this thread (other than Josh1234)

I think part of the image problem of Busa's has to do with the image that GSXR's have in general. The majority of them aren't idiots and don't fit the stereotype, but the ones that do are so bad that it's tough to dismiss!

I think part of the image problem of Busa's has to do with the image that GSXR's have in general. The majority of them aren't idiots and don't fit the stereotype, but the ones that do are so bad that it's tough to dismiss!

Win!!! :bow::10:

I declare the topic now closed. :D