In need of someone in the N.E. that can weld aluminum.

Kent2406

As some of you know I got into a fight with the ground while riding my bike and lost, so now I'm rebuilding the bike the way I think it should be.

My current project is replacing the tail section with one from an 03-04 ZX6R. I have everything cut and ready to weld, just need a welder cause I don't think bubble gum is going to hold it.

Just looking for someone with some skill and a welder. I can pay with cash, or mow your grass, wash your dishes, clean your car or whatever non-homosexual activities you need done. If you're a hot sexy lady and can weld, all sexual inquiries will be seriously considered.

Here's a few pictures of what needs welded. And yes, I did all this cutting and crap today with one good arm and one sorry ass arm that I can't even :wackit: with.

These pictures would be with it at stock height, which I don't want but everything lines up nicely.

P1040634.jpg

P1040633.jpg

Tail at stock height.

P1040635.jpg

This is where I want it and need to figure out how to do it with out it looking like a hack job.

P1040638.jpg

P1040636.jpg

P1040639.jpg

Tail at raised height.

P1040644.jpg

This cross member will need moved so the tank will secure.

P1040640.jpg

P1040641.jpg

P1040642.jpg

This shows the height difference.

P1040647.jpg

Misc pictures.

P1040651.jpg

P1040650.jpg

P1040649.jpg

P1040646.jpg

So if you can help me out, it would be much appreciated.

Yeah, I hear ya. I'll probably bite the bullet and go see the guy down the road. With his experience and know how on structural framing or whatever, I'm sure he'll do it right and it'll look right. Just hoping such a person would be on here that could give me a decent price.