Tuesday 8/23

NinjaDoc

ah nice, me too dont wanna do marathon. Am a slow paced casual rider, hope its okay with you. I usually ride the 170 down and 164 up if its just me since its pretty decent trip with decent to good technical curves and just takes like 4 hours to finish. I like riding early so we can beat the noon heat. But the route time and all can be adjusted based on what suits your schedule as well. since its a odd day i think only two of us will be there, hopefully some body else might come

That's cool man!! I usually do 164 down to sheetz in Calcutta then just 11 home so this will be a little extension of that! I get a little spirted in the twists on 164 but nothing wild!

i am pretty sure he is still sleeping :) just like last time he is gonna come and post at 11 that he overslept hahah armith what do u wanna do? wait for his confirmation and three of us ride or we go at 9?

anyways its a beautiful day out there, dont miss out on it.. if others are planning to ride around us do come out .. dont sit on it ...hardly 30 to 40 good riding days left this season

you should join us for the Ashtabula County Covered Bridge Tour this October. Not sure when it will be yet. I usually organize the ride but schedule's a little tighter this year.. but keep watch for it I'll probably post up in september. I try to do it within the first couple weeks of october right around when the leaves change.

you should join us for the Ashtabula County Covered Bridge Tour this October. Not sure when it will be yet. I usually organize the ride but schedule's a little tighter this year.. but keep watch for it I'll probably post up in september. I try to do it within the first couple weeks of october right around when the leaves change.

That sounds fun, I'd be in.

Best time for Cedar Point, too! MMMmmm... Early October... I HATE summer heat :(

That sounds fun, I'd be in.

Best time for Cedar Point, too! MMMmmm... Early October... I HATE summer heat :(

its a good time! I did it 2 years ago but couldn't last year due to my schedule