Putnam - Aug 29

Revelstoker

SWEET!!! As said above i will be a control rider.. I will have a black 2009 zx6r and an orange vest on..

Stop by and say hey!

Thanks, will do. I am headed over solo and will be riding a ratty '01, ex Penguin Racing 944ss school bike.

If you are CRing for Novice, I think it is time for a tow/follow and see if I can get up to "I".

Andy aka Dubguy will be there control riding
Damn, they let anyone do this don't they. :D

He has more laps around Putnam than anyone I know besides Reuben. He definitely knows his way around and can provide a helping hand.

Damn, they let anyone do this don't they. :D

HAHAHAHA... I have to pay double for them to let me control ride :D

He has more laps around Putnam than anyone I know besides Reuben. He definitely knows his way around and can provide a helping hand.

True story.. I wouldn't feel comfortable control riding any other track but putnam.. I have a lot of laps there!

Thanks, will do. I am headed over solo and will be riding a ratty '01, ex Penguin Racing 944ss school bike.

If you are CRing for Novice, I think it is time for a tow/follow and see if I can get up to "I".

Awesome, we can def do that!

If this is referring to this weekend (27th), then like Dave said, we're going up too. I'm going to be trying my first "I" group after a few years of Novice, so I'm a bit anxious. I've been talking to Gunshow Nick on and off about it, and he was telling me I could still get a tow in the "I" group to make sure I'm comfortable at the new group pace, so I guess I'm curious if any of you guys are going to be CR-ing Intermediate this weekend?

Oh, and Andy, thanks for all the help with those tire warmers. You're the best, I don't care what blue030547502398 says about you...