AR50 fs

Sunuva

I have a AR50 BMG I would like to unload, not every kid on the block has one.

Its the cheapest 50BMG you can get into, im posting this from work so I dont have any pics yet, Its comes with 20 to 30 rounds of 50cal in a ammo can a el chepo scope its junk. I paid 1500 about 10 years ago I will take 1000.00 for it now.

ar50-1.jpg

this is the model that I have but mine has the big hammer head break on it and the standers A1 stock.

I’m not sure of the manufacture I think I still have the paper work on it but I am still at work. I will look for it after I get home, I did buy it from the manufacture and I have put about 100 rounds thru it.

MOA built into the scope base and how the chamber was cut no idea lol, Sorry

As for the lower holding up I had the same concerns so every time I took it out I would inspect both pins and looked for wallowing on the pin holes it always checked ok.

The break dose a great job (just don’t stand to the left or right of it ) it don’t kick as much as you would think,

Its just a big heavy useless toy, man it is fun to shoot.

I’m told but not sure you can shoot in at Spring Valley don’t quote me on that. My local range band them last year, I shoot it at bullet fest and down at knob creek.

Is it the complete unit? Or does it come with the buffer and tube for that monster? I am assuming it uses some monster spring in the buffer?

More info....

No buffer at all just the comp, I don’t think I have the buffer and spring in the stock wouldn’t matter anyway