WTB a load of logs for firewood

Beegreenstrings

Anyone know anyone?

Looking for someone that can deliver a load of logs to my house for firewood.

With our company working the remaining employees into the ground and the tranny from my wood hauling f150, is still sitting on the garage floor (mostly because of working so much O.T.) I do not have time to get out and cut a whole lot...

Thinking this could be my best option...

My parents live next to a pack-rat.

His sugar mamma just booted him out, and all his shit is for sale. I'm sure she would be happy to get rid of a truck load of wood for a very reasonable price.

I'll have to look up where blue rock is, but I would probably end up being the delivery boy.

and I can only (safely) transport 1,000 lbs of wood on my trailer. No idea how much that will work out to, but PM me if you're interested, and I can stop by Kathy's house this weekend, or ask my parents to say something to her.

OK, not wood. A cord literally does me nothing... I have a outside wood burner and I need the chunks to be at a desired size so that I can make them last longer.

Thanks for all the offers though. I just need the logs dropped so I can cut and split as desired. Normal people do a chunk at 14-18", for this thing I stay at 2" on the short side and have gone up to 3' but it gets a little ackward loading at those lengths.

Storms had rolled through dayton knocking down trees left and right...ppl are still trying to get rid of all that stuff. if im understanding your right, portioned off tree trucks is about what youre looking for right? just take a day and drive through dayton and check out craigslist. ppl would be happy for yo to come and take the wood off their hands.

We have some cut and split here bit that's really not what you are looking for.

I was going to ask if you had anyone in your area that you knew of that still did this...

gotta catch the guy at home down the street. I dont know where he got his at, but they just delivered a mountain of logs down there. :bow: