my humble garage is (semi)famous

motociclista

Anyone ever check out www.garagejournal.com? I warn you, it's a place you can waste a hell of a lot of time ogling garages that are more like palaces or garages that are so old-school authentic they'll make your grandfather weep. Take your pick.

Anyway, I posted a few before and after photos of my very modest rehab of my very ordinary garage and damned if they didn't feature it on the home page! If you're at all inclined, check it out before it scrolls off. See "$100 and a 2-car garage."

Nice garage, and you suck! I just spent 25 minutes going through the first 10 pages and will probably be on it for at least another half hour lol. Work is gonna suck in the morning :/

LOL. I warned you it's addictive. The most impressive project was a garage that I saw there a long time ago. It was a guy in Utah or some place who couldn't build a detached garage on his property because of zoning laws, so he built an entire multi-car garage completely underground, with space for his Ferrari, a lounge with entertainment system and a tunnel connecting it to the house. :eek:

Just insulated mine last winter, this winter is getting drywalled(well right before winter). I hate having shelving in there but I still get 2 cars, my bike, tool chest, a cabinet, and 3 shelves in there with plenty of room. My car doubles as a work bench, its my commuter I paid 1K for and it loves it, so that helps too.

Actually I recently started keepy more bike stuff out there too due to the GF telling me I cant hang my leathers in the guest room any longer lol. I like your work man.