Good deal on NCAA Hoodies..

hollywood3586

Ran across this on one of my couponing sites. Right now Finish line is having a 2 for $50 sale on fleece hoodies. (any NCAA team) If you use the Coupon code SAVEME20 in checkout you will get two hoodies for $31.95 with free shipping. Or you can pick them up in store, if you dont want to wait 3-5 business days. Hey $15 bucks a piece for fleece is a good deal. Just thought id pass along the savings. :) carry on.

Edited by hollywood3586
  • Upvote 1

HA HA :nono:

Actually to bring up something funny, that text you sent matt the other day was really funny. He came home and was asking me if you text me anything. lol I had to laugh because he got all excited.

Yeah, I figured he'd get excited... If I didn't just pay for that cruise, I probably would have bought it just to make some money. The guy is only asking $5000 for it, I think he said it was a 2008. His father just died and he was cleaning out the garage and didn't want to mess with it.

You guys should come over and hang out tomorrow night. We can play some cornhole and I fixed and refilled the hot tub this week.

Edited by Tony07R6