No.4Mk1

Beegreenstrings

Well last minute I decided to ler her go. I have one of the greatest bolt actions ever made (can be argued I guess).

I have a Lee Enfield No.4 MK I; In Excellent condition. I have maybe 20 rounds to go with it. I will have to dig in the cabinet to find them. I know one bandilier pack is still together.

Switched to a synthetic stock. Very nice.

Has the hooded rear sight window and still has the elevation window intact. Bolt is clean and nice. Trigger is still nice and crisp. Front site is still intact.

I will take 180.00 cash f2f. Non neg.

In the zanesville area

Edited by Beegreenstrings

:D sorry man...

I would love to see something positive about this tonight. I will be off tomorrow and will also be traveling into Lacncaster tomorrow night for a shoot if there is anyone out that way interested.

Edited by Beegreenstrings

c'mon someone needs this

I had thought about this but already have 3 Enfields that I can't afford ammo for right now.

Come on folks, somebody needs to buy his gun. He ain't kidding when he says it's one of the best bolt action rifles going. Once you have shot an Enfield you are going to think all others are rough and clunky. If his is anything like mine, they are a dream to use.

IMG_2544.jpg

And just remember, if you put an original stock back on it you can get really big bayonets for them.:D