Savage arms stevens 311A SXS 12gauge

zukigsxr1000

From your Armslist ad, you say it has no serial# and a circled 'A'.

No serial # = manufactured before 1968, when the Gun Control Act of 1968 required that all firearms have a serial # stamped on them.

The model 311 started as the Springfield 5000 around 1920 with model designation changing to 5100 in 1931. Around 1940 it became the Stevens model 311. It was discontinued in 1989.

The A - N's were made between 1949 and 1961; your circled 'A' means it was probably made in 1949.

Depending upon the condition (original stock and forend, barrel/receiver not refinished), your asking price is either very fair or a bit on the low side. :)

From your Armslist ad, you say it has no serial# and a circled 'A'.

No serial # = manufactured before 1968, when the Gun Control Act of 1968 required that all firearms have a serial # stamped on them.

The model 311 started as the Springfield 5000 around 1920 with model designation changing to 5100 in 1931. Around 1940 it became the Stevens model 311. It was discontinued in 1989.

The A - N's were made between 1949 and 1961; your circled 'A' means it was probably made in 1949.

Depending upon the condition (original stock and forend, barrel/receiver not refinished), your asking price is either very fair or a bit on the low side. :)

I got this gun a while ago, it was passed down to me, i don't know what its worth but i got it for free, so i figured i could give somebody a deal on something i got for free