UFC Rio

Meanie

I would love to, I am a huge UFC fan and have been watching since the beginning. I just can't justify the price for myself, I may have to see if a local bar is showing it. Gonna be a great fight card tonight!!!!!!!

Damn... I kinda wanted Shaub to win....

Thoughts on the Silva Fight???... do you think he will win...AGAIN

Unfortunately I think silva is going to win. I can't stand his arrogant ass but he is a decent fighter, I'll give him that.

Also Edson just won by a split decision. Lame fight.

Unfortunately I think silva is going to win. I can't stand his arrogant ass but he is a decent fighter, I'll give him that.

Decent no one has touched him in over 5 years

True...very true...

I would love to see SOMEONE whip his ass

You guys ee the new coaches for the UFC Season...

Bisping and Mayhem Miller... from the Mtv Bulley Beatdown

Miller has been a fighter for awhile, he fought mostly in Japan and has a large following there. I have seen him fight on HDNet several times. He's a pretty good fight and a lot of showmanship.

Silva is going to win barring a lucky shot. But I agree I am just waiting for his arrogant ass to knocked out.

I am interested in the Forrest fight mainly. I'm hoping Forrest can pull out another victory. I guess we shall see here in a sec, as they are geting ready to start....

Miller has been a fighter for awhile, he fought mostly in Japan and has a large following there. I have seen him fight on HDNet several times. He's a pretty good fight and a lot of showmanship.

Silva is going to win barring a lucky shot. But I agree I am just waiting for his arrogant ass to knocked out.

I am interested in the Forrest fight mainly. I'm hoping Forrest can pull out another victory. I guess we shall see here in a sec, as they are geting ready to start....

My monies on Forrest!