UFC Rio

Meanie

What I wanna know is how he lands those little ass rabbit punches and puts people on the ground.

You mean like how he did to Forest Griffin and then Griffin wanted "no more" from that bad ass!!!! Silva is the real deal, a true mixed martial artist.....not a wrestler or a Jujitsu practitioner who just wants to roll around on the ground and submit you. He can do all that AND totally destroy you with his unreal Muay Thai and whatever else he has mastered. He is a class act that just happens to like to celebrate after he dominates an opponent, dont they all pretty much do that to a point? Of course he can backup his celebrations time and time again.......serious bad dude!!! I love K1 more than anything else, talk about non stop action and unreal athletes........whom you do not want to stand toe to toe with.

Edited by Pokey

Silva is the baddest man on the planet. I always route for the under dog but as soon as u saw Okami getting sized up in the first round instead of getting on the inside like chael did I knew it was over. Okami really looked like a deer in headlights after that head kick at the end of round one.

I'm starting to wonder if some of this shit isn't fixed. All but one of the Brazilians wins, now granted a good portion of them fought guys that aren't really of the same caliber fighter.

And as mentioned before, Silva barely touched Okami and he goes down. Although Okami was in deer in headlight mode the moment he walked in the octagon. He didn't commit to anything, everything was a jab with no combinations.

Forrest needs to give it up, I love that dude, in a non homo way, but its time to give it up already. He's been KO/TKO'd a lot lately.

After the forrest and silva fight I also thought rigged.... Forrest acted like he had no heart

Ugh I remember that fight, what a joke.

This shit definitely does seem like it's rigged sometimes. Silva is a badass but it's just really hard to believe that no one in the entire world can even put up a decent fight against him. Okami went down from a jab...seems a little suspect to me

Ugh I remember that fight, what a joke.

This shit definitely does seem like it's rigged sometimes. Silva is a badass but it's just really hard to believe that no one in the entire world can even put up a decent fight against him. Okami went down from a jab...seems a little suspect to me

Have you ever been hit with a good solid jab? Watch how Silva strikes, he tends to follow through instead of snapping his shots. And if you place a jab right on the chin "kisser button" you can for sure go down in one shot. And he has won almost before the fight even starts because he gets into your head, and he will then stalk you and attack like a tiger.

Edited by Pokey

Its not rigged. There is just no one worth a damn in his weight class. Sonnen had Silva beat but he screwed up in the last round. And if it is rigged I feel sorry for the Belfort who got a front kick to the face. Hell of a way to throw a fight.

Its not rigged. There is just no one worth a damn in his weight class. Sonnen had Silva beat but he screwed up in the last round. And if it is rigged I feel sorry for the Belfort who got a front kick to the face. Hell of a way to throw a fight.

Oh yeah......boxing I think is many times fixed, but no way in hell UFC, K1, Pride or Strikeforce are throwing fights. People are throwing GSP's name out in this thread allot, he is incredible for sure but I feel would be in trouble against Silva. I want to see Silva and Lyoto Machida fight, that guy is another who just never ceases to maze me with his sick skills and incredible talent.