for all the hi point haterz!

kawi kid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope to have an AK47 or if i get a pistol, either a CZ75B or a Glock 17 before the trip.

Kinda on topic, Great Lakes Outdoor (In middlefield, off rte 528) has Hi-Point pistols listed in the sales flyer for $139 (listed on page 3) and the 995 carbine for $249

http://www.greatlakesoutdoorsupply.com/images/page1.pdf

Also listed is a Horton Summit 150 croosbow for $225....this is very tempting

Black hills awesome but its downfall is thats its pricey.... that's what I used to sight my AR in with and the gun really really likes it. The guy at woodbury swore by the hornady tap ammo. He said it was pretty similar. Walther and flounder will have more experience with 308 stuff than me.

You can find loads on the different forums but every gun is different so it takes a lot of testing. Maybe a half grain more or less of powder or even seating the bullet at a different length. I have a local guy here that is willing to help me work up one for mine. He has a small range he owns and does load development at. He told me to come over and we could load 3-5 rounds shoot them and see how hey group hen adjust a little and see if it gets worse or better. He has all the reloading stuff right there beside where he shoots. Pretty convenient.

Edited by kawi kid