for all the hi point haterz!

kawi kid

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend that we help crew for his late model(dirt) is sponsored from them. Build IN Mansfield, Ohio, so I mean even if they are for a good drop gun or just to have around hte house. Mine is stashed somewhere with 2 mags only I know, you are still supporting the economy.

GO Rocky O, #29 three wide at Attica Raceway.

Hi-Point sponsors him.

owensatattica.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

did we all watch the same video?

im not impressed with it to be honest

they dropped it in muddy water and it stopped running altogether.....that is very sad

go look at other torture tests for a HK, glock, XD, etc...any decent handgun, and you will see that they run flawlessly under those same conditions

I have one. Don't do much with it but its never not worked. Paid 99 for it new.

Im sure they are alright for a cheap functioning handgun, my comment was more directed at people being amazed by this torture test video, when in reality, the thing stopped working as soon as it got some mud in it, which usually wont completely stop a decent quality handgun.

Im sure they are alright for a cheap functioning handgun, my comment was more directed at people being amazed by this torture test video, when in reality, the thing stopped working as soon as it got some mud in it, which usually wont completely stop a decent quality handgun.

Im more amazed at the price for a decent handgun that will more than likely not go through any of those conditions while in my possession. But agreed other manufactures make guns of a much higher quality that can withstand much much more

I never plan on doing any of those things to any of my guns but if I did and the gun broke I would be out big money unless it's a hi point they would give you another. Plus one for high point, I think it's funny people who do not own or have never shot a hi point come on here and bash them because they are cheap

I liked my Hip Oint. Their customer service was awesome.

I got the gun free and when it had jam issues I sent it in and had it completely rebuilt for free. Got a free mag for my trouble. That little brick never missed a beat after that.

All that being said, its the only gun I've ever sold.

Noting really wrong with the gun as it being my first gun I don't have any problems with it. I tend to go for the underdog like hi point and like them. For the price their for beginners or someone looking to home defense. I use my as a CCW and have no problems hiding it. what other guns do you get out there on the market today that have a lifetime unconditional warranty? Just my 2 cents in on this thread.

what other guns do you get out there on the market today that have a lifetime unconditional warranty? Just my 2 cents in on this thread.

Umm...any of the big names. Just because something doesn't say it has a warranty doesn't mean it won't get fixed for free damn near every time. Companies are concerned about keeping their reputation the way it is and the way to do that is to keep their customers happy.

Plus I would rather have a gun that doesn't make it's name by having a lifetime warranty, I'd rather have a well designed/well constructed gun that has a history of being reliable.

Umm...any of the big names. Just because something doesn't say it has a warranty doesn't mean it won't get fixed for free damn near every time. Companies are concerned about keeping their reputation the way it is and the way to do that is to keep their customers happy.

this.

i dont know of any big name manufacturer that has denied a warranty claim, even after the warranty period

(aside from smith and wesson denying some walther claims - which is understandable)

I plan on tearing some shit up under 300 yrds LOL! My 17 hmr will be getting a work out that day mostly. If the mini comes down with me the scope on it is JUNK so it will most likely be staying under 200-300 yrds also. Right now I am putting money into my new to me dirt bike and not the guns for once.