StompGrip Tank Grip Traction Pads

RidersDiscount

A favorite of street riders and racers alike, StompGrip tank pads make your life easier by reducing fatigue while at the same time, increasing rider confidence. This is done by employing a patent-pending elastomer material which gently grips your leathers to provide greater control of the bike with less effort. The elastomer material isn’t super abrasive or otherwise damaging to your leathers like grip tape can be. It’s designed to wear out and be replaced after grip levels decline – similar to tires, only these tank traction pads last a lot longer! Every Stomp Grip pad is specifically designed for each model and is held in place with a strong 3M adhesive that goes on easily and, should you need to have your tank painted, comes off clean. Clear and black versions are available for most bikes so if you have some special graphics you want to show off, go with the see-through clear version!

StompGrip traction pads are not yet available on our website. To order yours, call Mike at 866.931.6644 x 804 or send an email to FORUM at RIDERSDISCOUNT dot COM with STOMPGRIP PADS in the subject line and be sure to include the model/year of the motorcycle you’re riding and whether you want clear or black so we can get back to you right away.

StompGrip traction pads are designed to fit on the side of your bike’s fuel tank – the area where the most grip is available for hanging off. After installation, you’ll find it takes less effort to move around and hold onto your machine.

stompgrip_1.jpg

Black StompGrip for BMW S1000RR.

stompgrip_bmw_s1000rr_black.jpg

Clear Stomp Grip for BMW S 1000RR.

stompgrip_bmw_s1000rr_clear_1.jpg

Clear StompGrip pads for Ducati 848, 1098 and 1198.

ducati_848_1098_1198_clear.jpg

Black StompGrip pads for Honda CBR1000RR.

stompgrip_black_honda_cbr1000rr_08-1.jpg

Clear Stomp Grip pads for Honda CBR1000RR.

honda_cbr1000rr_08_clear.jpg

Black StompGrip for Suzuki GSX-R1000.

stompgrip_black_suzuki_gsxr1000_07-1.jpg

Black StompGrip for Suzuki GSX-R600 & GSX-R750 K8.

stompgrip_suzuki_gsxr600_gsxr750_k8_black.jpg

Black Stomp Grip for 2011 GSX-R600 & GSX-R750.

stompgrip_suzuki_gsxr600_gsxr750_l1_black.jpg

Clear StompGrip for the 2011 Suzuki GSXR600 / GSXR750.

stompgrip_suzuki_gsxr600_gsxr750_l1_clear.jpg

Daytona 675 StompGrip traction pads.

stompgrip_triumph_daytona_675_clear_1.jpg

Yamaha YZF-R6/S StompGrip traction pads in clear color.

stompgrip_yamaha_yzf_r6s_clear.jpg

YZF-R6v Stomp Grip traction pads in clear.

stompgrip_yamaha_yzf_r6v_clear.jpg

I've had mine for at least 2 years and still holding strong makes a huge difference especially riding 2 up no more nut crackers when you brake hard from the lil woman sliding into you.

:lol: but seriously that alone makes me want to get some

What's the price on black for r6? I don't see prices listed

Word of advice on the clear be patient and apply slowly so you get all the air bubbles out or they will show through the clear it really looks like shit.... My buddy bought clear after I got mine and he slapped them on real quick they aren't on anymore he got tired of the air bubbles.

Word of advice on the clear be patient and apply slowly so you get all the air bubbles out or they will show through the clear it really looks like shit.... My buddy bought clear after I got mine and he slapped them on real quick they aren't on anymore he got tired of the air bubbles.

It pays to take your time, thanks for your input.