Warning! This is pretty disturbing and graphic!

Kent2406

in the case of that video - i blame the van....theres no way that guy was paying attention...sure the bike looked like it was going a little fast, but theres no way that guy was paying attention or he would have noticed

A little fast? Did you watch the entire video? All of those guys were

haulin ass around those corners, passing unsafely and passing in curves.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That obviously isn't the USA so it is possible there is no speed limit where the video was shot. However, if you go racing between cars on busy two lane roads playing GTO superbike rider, sooner or later your luck will run out. I saw a whole bunch of you tube video shot from one corner in what looked like California where riders were crashing like angry birds. Maybe it's age, maybe I'm wiser, or just lost interest but I've decided there are better ways to challenge yourself on a bike than to see how far you can push it and come back alive.

That's mulholland drive in CA. I drove it when I was in L.A. on vacation. It is a monumentally stupid place to exceed the speed limit. There are tourist vans and buses all over, not to mention loose debris on the road, guard rails, and then a 400 foot drop...

That's mulholland drive in CA. I drove it when I was in L.A. on vacation. It is a monumentally stupid place to exceed the speed limit. There are tourist vans and buses all over, not to mention loose debris on the road, guard rails, and then a 400 foot drop...

Yep, that was the place. Makes the dragon seem reasonably safe. :rolleyes: