FS: S&W Sigma 9mm

2talltim

SW9VE

OK this weekend i picked up the FN that Tpoppa had for sale and i love it soooo much ill probobly never shoot my sigma ever again:D So what the hell ill sell it.

Its a couple years old maybe 600 rounds through it, never a misfire, comes with case, lock, and 3 mags, and a blackhawk holster. Perfect condition( i take care of my stuff)

all for $300 and if you act before thursday morning ill throw in a box of bangs (these pics arent of mine, im at work, if you want accual pics PM me your cell i send them in the morning)

220025_large.jpg

blackhawksmith&wessonmpserpa.jpg

Edited by 2talltim

When u buy a gun off someone do u have to register it to anyone or how does it work.

Nope no paper trail in Ohio...basicly as a seller have to ask you if your a Ohio resident and if you can legally own a gun in Ohio...if you answer yes to both those cash is the only paper needed...and you have to be 21 to own a pistol ..that's it

Nope no paper trail in Ohio...basicly as a seller have to ask you if your a Ohio resident and if you can legally own a gun in Ohio...if you answer yes to both those cash is the only paper needed...and you have to be 21 to own a pistol ..that's it

That's dumb you have to be 21 to own a pistol when ill using them in them military

well, if you can meet me somewhere between you and me, ill take it. I live in grove city. so somewhere nothern cbus is fine with me.

edit:

Ill be asleep most the morning, but if you can meet this afternoon/evening, just call or text me, ill PM you my #

Edited by jessecwalters

well, if you can meet me somewhere between you and me, ill take it. I live in grove city. so somewhere nothern cbus is fine with me.

edit:

Ill be asleep most the morning, but if you can meet this afternoon/evening, just call or text me, ill PM you my #

Thanks it was nice meeting you...sorry i changed my plans at the last min....enjoy