how the republicans running for pres stack up

kawi kid

For SHAME! :eek: That's not true.

I've ridden with cbrbrent, and NinjaDoc, and Lammiepie and Tpoppa, and a trackday with twisted12. It seems YOU'RE the one that can't come out and play. :p

It's like you come to a motorcycling site like ORDN for the same reason everyone else does -- to talk about guns and politics. :D

I have rode atvs more than 4 times this year. so does that mean I'm winning? I'm just asking since everyone rags in me about not having a bike but I'm out in the dirt on the farm way more than you are on your bike.

Edited by kawi kid

http://factcheck.org/about/

We are a nonpartisan, nonprofit "consumer advocate" for voters that aims to reduce the level of deception and confusion in U.S. politics. We monitor the factual accuracy of what is said by major U.S. political players in the form of TV ads, debates, speeches, interviews and news releases. Our goal is to apply the best practices of both journalism and scholarship, and to increase public knowledge and understanding.

FactCheck.org is a project of the Annenberg Public Policy Center of the University of Pennsylvania. The APPC was established by publisher and philanthropist Walter Annenberg to create a community of scholars within the University of Pennsylvania that would address public policy issues at the local, state and federal levels.

Our Funding

Prior to fiscal 2010, we were supported entirely by three sources: funds from the APPC’s own resources (specifically an endowment created in 1993 by the Annenberg Foundation at the direction of the late Walter Annenberg, and a 1995 grant by the Annenberg Foundation to fund APPC’s Washington, D.C., base); additional funds from the Annenberg Foundation; and grants from the Flora Family Foundation. We do not seek and have never accepted, directly or indirectly, any funds from corporations, unions, partisan organizations or advocacy groups.

In 2010, we began accepting donations from individual members of the public for the first time, responding to many unsolicited offers of support from our subscribers. We launched our first public appeal for donations in April 2010.

At that time we also decided to disclose our finances in greater detail, so that our readers may judge for themselves whether or not any of those individual donations could influence us.