Pucker factor 7/10

Scruit

You don't? :wtf:

($60 ebay dashcam, for those days when deer jump out at you, or you get hit by a cager who then runs and leaves you with a 'failure to control' ticket)

Not on a bet.

Or I'd have a video of this big buck walking out in front of me up on 127 southbound, in northern Michigan, when I was tooling along at about 75+. Luckily when I downshifted and the pipes backfired he heard me and darted on across. He sure wasn't hearing my horn....

or the turkey scratching in the gravel just off the blacktop just a few miles further down 127.

Them critters!

If you didn't hear their hooves clomping and feel a wind gust off of them they weren't that close. I about hit one one night and all i ever saw was his ass about 1 foot off my front wheel. No time to do anything, Jumped out of some weeds and over a guard rail and landed right in front of me.

I was doing about 55-60 before that valley, and thought to myself that i better slow down since there is always deer down there. I was only doing 30 at the time, speed limit 45. Had i been doing the speed limit i would have hit it.

I shot past a deer walking parallel toward me on the freeway at night. I could have stuck my foot out and kicked it. (Hell, I could have stuck my elbow out.) I had no chance to react, but the deer jumped sideways away from me, it's reactions and awareness were way better than mine. Deer should be legally required to have headlights or at least running lights at night...

I shot past a deer walking parallel toward me on the freeway at night. I could have stuck my foot out and kicked it. (Hell, I could have stuck my elbow out.) I had no chance to react, but the deer jumped sideways away from me, it's reactions and awareness were way better than mine. Deer should be legally required to have headlights or at least running lights at night...

Meh, just cram a mini-maglite up his nethers and leave it turned on.

I hit a groundhog once on my first little streetbike.......luckily, intuition took over and I instinctively stiff-armed the handlebars -- ran right over him, kept the bike on 2, and didn't kill him either.........but it was definitely a soiled-drawer moment. Deer are much more difficult to jump ;) unless you can bunny-hop over a car, then you may have a fighting chance! :D:D

All in all, I'm glad you didn't plow the deer.......but if you had, hit me up.......I'm looking for some pre-season venison steaks!!