feeler: sun. 9/11 ride to Shanksville PA

Simplysix

I have boots, coat & gloves that are water proof, at least they are supposed to be...Heading out now to see if I can find some waterproof over-pants.

It looks like I am probably in regardless, I will post back later after I take the family to dinner and the grocery.

All for the cause, a chance to ride, and meeting some new people, but "super-slabbing" just sucks...:nono:

I have boots, coat & gloves that are water proof, at least they are supposed to be...Heading out now to see if I can find some waterproof over-pants.

It looks like I am probably in regardless, I will post back later after I take the family to dinner and the grocery.

All for the cause, a chance to ride, and meeting some new people, but "super-slabbing" just sucks...:nono:

agreed super slabbing sucks. but itll be worth it.

^ Got the ninja 1k??? How do you like it?

I like the N1K, still getting familiar with the riding position, but all and all no complaints.

It looks like Thornville (meeting point) is 2 hours from me, a 6:45/7:00 a.m.:wtf: departure is gonna be tough, not a morning person at all.

Hopefully I will be on time, if not, an I70 blast to catch up will wake things up for me in a hurry!:D

I like the N1K, still getting familiar with the riding position, but all and all no complaints.

It looks like Thornville (meeting point) is 2 hours from me, a 6:45/7:00 a.m.:wtf: departure is gonna be tough, not a morning person at all.

Hopefully I will be on time, if not, an I70 blast to catch up will wake things up for me in a hurry!:D

Pm sent with my cell #

Threadjack.

As in zx-10? How does the riding position differ?

Night & Day difference, a much less aggressive riding position, the lower foot position, and the sport touring type handle bars are the biggest difference.

I was not sure that the riding position was going to be for me at first, nor did I think it would handle well in the curves, but it does, and I am starting to really like the riding position too.

The engine is a great engine, not at all in the same league as the ZX10R, which I am sure you already knew that, but still a great engine for this style of motorcycle.

Good thing I took so many pictures. Only a few turned out well.

It was a decent ride. The rain sucked...

You two don't make any other plans on 9/11/2021, we'll do it again. ;)

Will we be riding trikes by then, I know I probably will be, I do like the Can Am Spyder's by the way.