feeler: sun. 9/11 ride to Shanksville PA

Simplysix

:wtf: SRSLY? Dont be such a girl

SRSLY! These people died, whether they knew it or not, they were saving countless more lives, had that plane reached the terrorist's destination!

I'd be tempted to make this on the 250 even, had there been more notice! Let us know if you do go, and take some pics.

Alright, eff it. I'm going to try it.

Forecast shows 50% chance of rain. I'm going to be at either the park and ride or the Shell station at:

10583 Jacksontown Rd, Thornville, OH

at 10 am.

Bing maps shows its 216 miles from the gas station. I'm going to take 70 to 119 to 30 and down Lambertsville road into Shanksville PA.

How many times I stop depends on the rain. I will stop about 1/2 way regardless..

Unless its raining dildos and rubber fists, its on..

41. 42 in November.

Nothing IN my back. Currently in PT and undergoing traction for disc narrowing. But honestly get more sore on my butt. Maybe it's my bike, maybe I'm just a wuss, but highway riding and I'm sore in an hour. Now twisties? Much better

41. 42 in November.

Nothing IN my back. Currently in PT and undergoing traction for disc narrowing. But honestly get more sore on my butt. Maybe it's my bike, maybe I'm just a wuss, but highway riding and I'm sore in an hour. Now twisties? Much better

Yeah, slabbing sucks no matter what age or condition you're in. This is a short ride and 30 is a fun road on the east side of ohio and in to PA

Edit: You're and old bastard too :lol:

I agree with that!

Have you looked into the Airhawk seat cushions? Danballa on here has one, and loves it. I think he did a nice product review on it a while back, or at least he said he was going to.

I've looked into that, and the other type where they rework your seat. Just never got to it last winter. (gotta send seat out) Need to.

Tried to ride to mid Ohio from Dayton a few months ago for the AMA race w a neighbor. Just couldn't do the highway stuff, butt was sore real quick. Esp knowing I'd have to do it again after the race was over. Ended up turning back home.

I'd imagine u prob have some back issues in your line of work. That's where mine stem from. Bending over cars for 15 years.

I've looked into that, and the other type where they rework your seat. Just never got to it last winter. (gotta send seat out) Need to.

Tried to ride to mid Ohio from Dayton a few months ago for the AMA race w a neighbor. Just couldn't do the highway stuff, butt was sore real quick. Esp knowing I'd have to do it again after the race was over. Ended up turning back home.

I'd imagine u prob have some back issues in your line of work. That's where mine stem from. Bending over cars for 15 years.

Check out this review of the Airhawk. The author is a straight shooter, and would not steer you wrong! He did have a problem with it a month or 2 ago, sent it in to them and they fixed it for free and sent it back. He was very pleased with their service!

Alright, eff it. I'm going to try it.

Forecast shows 50% chance of rain. I'm going to be at either the park and ride or the Shell station at:

10583 Jacksontown Rd, Thornville, OH

at 10 am.

Bing maps shows its 216 miles from the gas station. I'm going to take 70 to 119 to 30 and down Lambertsville road into Shanksville PA.

How many times I stop depends on the rain. I will stop about 1/2 way regardless..

Unless its raining dildos and rubber fists, its on..

You really in? If so, what would you think about 9ish instead of 10?

And I agree, if its raining dildos and rubber fists I'm not riding. I'm going after the slits trying to get a free dildo

You really in? If so, what would you think about 9ish instead of 10?

And I agree, if its raining dildos and rubber fists I'm not riding. I'm going after the slits trying to get a free dildo

9? eh, I guess I can get up early..

Trying to get other people to go now....

I'll send you a PM Simplysix..