FS / FT: Yamaha WR250R

MeefZah

I am selling my 2008 Yamaha WR250R. I am the original owner, purchased in mid 2009.

I don't really know why I am selling it, except it has been something I have been thinking about off and on for a few months. I'm always doing some kind of horse swapping... Figured I'd list it and see if anyone was interested. I would also be interested in a trade for a similarly equipped DR650, maybe a DRZ400S, possibly a KLR650 (pre-2008 and dependent on doohickey and so forth)...

The motorcycle is mechanically great; but cosmetically well used. The plastics are typical of a bike that has seen a lot of trails - scrapes, scuffs, scratches, and the like. It has dirt caked into the hard to reach places, and some of that is probably permanently attached...

Bike is stock, with the following "bolt on" upgrades:

Driven Racing aluminum folding shifter

DRC cleated pegs

SAE Battery Tender connection

Bulletproof Designs aluminum radiator guard

IMS 3.1 gallon translucent fuel tank (OEM included)

Sunline 7/8 aluminum handlebars

Scott MX grips

Tusk aluminum handguards with Cycra plastic brushguards

RAM mount ball and handlebar mount

Headlight off switch

Headlight protector - clear plastic 3 mil overlay

Moose Racing rear fender bag

DR650 toolbox retrofitted to left side of subframe

DRC aluminum skidplate

DRC 1.5" bar risers

Also comes with:

Newer (100 miles on them) Sedona MX867 tires and tubes front and rear

New front sprocket (-1T)

New rear brake pads

2 keys

Manual

All maintenace records since new

Bike does not have passenger pegs, nor chain guard. They were removed since it was mainly used off road.

It will need a new chain and rear sprocket in the next few thousand miles. Other than that, it needs nothing.

Clear Ohio title, ready to transfer.

I'm near Mansfield, OH; but also have a trailer and don't mind hauling it somewhere to complete the sale.

I'm looking for $3300 or the above mentioned trades. I guess I'd consider other trades, too. My interests run mainly into pavement, gravel roads, and light trail riding. No MX bikes, off road only bikes, or converted bikes interest me. Also please do not lowball me, I don't need to sell it, so overly low offers will simply be ignored. Make a fair cash or equivalent trade offer, and we can talk!

I can be reached via email at markmeftah@yahoo.com, please allow at least 6 hours for a response depending on when you send it.

Photos I took a few minutes ago:

IMG_1714.jpg

IMG_1713.jpg

IMG_1712.jpg

IMG_1711.jpg

IMG_1715.jpg