2002 cavalier for sale/trade

Hugo750katana

i have an 02 cavalier, yellow in color for sale/trade. ive had this car for about 6 yrs now. its been a great reliable car. it has 174K miles on it that are mostly highway due to driving to Hocking and back for school for 3 yrs and my commute to wrk now. motor and tranny work like new. ive always changed the oil every 4,000 with castrol highmileage and lucas additive. the only major repair i've done to this car was a fuel pump last summer. other than that just tires and brakes. i just put new brakes all around earlier this year(pads, rotors, drums, shoes, ect.). it was ur typical rust for a cavalier and for being a northeast ohio car. the only thing it needs is rear struts. i drive it daily still and wouldnt hesitate to drive across the state and back tomorrow with it. im just ready to part with it and get another vehicle. i can send pics if u want. im askin $2700 obo or trade for somthing else just let me know what u got. thanks for lookin.