2003 Ford Explorer XLT

redrocket04

Selling my Explorer. 2003 sport XLT. Silver with black cloth interior.

It's got dents and dings, scratches galore, and a rip in the seat. A/C will freeze you out of it, and it's got all the stuff you would expect it to have, too. Power stuff, CD, tow hitch, etc.

158k miles on it.

The good thing is that it will get you wherever you need to go. I drove it back and forth from Cleveland to NC 5 time in the past month.

If you're interested, message me. $3000

2011-08-31_11-04-26_277.jpg

IMG_20110620_122153.jpg

IMG_20110623_121007.jpg

Edited by redrocket04

I assume to leaf has been fixed... Wait what. That has metal leafs on it. I thought those had the carbon fiber leafs on them, or is that just the V8's?

I am seriously thinking of this now... Do the back seats fold down? Show me more. I am thinking I could use this. Is it a 4x4?

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I assume to leaf has been fixed... Wait what. That has metal leafs on it. I thought those had the carbon fiber leafs on them, or is that just the V8's?

I am seriously thinking of this now... Do the back seats fold down? Show me more. I am thinking I could use this. Is it a 4x4?

I'm not sure if v8's have CF springs. I'd never heard that. Back seats fold down flat. It holds quite a bit. I'll take some more pics if you want. Right now it's loaded up with baby stuff. No, it's not 4x4. :eek:

Yup, that's the spare. When the rear leaf spring broke, it also caused the wheel the bend and gashed the tire. New wheel is in the garage, and if I don't sell the truck, I'll be getting 4 new tires for it in a few days.

The dent on the door is still there, as seen in this pic. I just put new mirror on, though. Those of you who remember my ex girlfriend, will understand where the big dent in the door came from. >:)

The dent in the rear corner, I have no idea where it came from. It was there when I got it.

IMG_20110611_181445.jpg

IMG_20110620_122217.jpg

IMG_20110623_120752.jpg

l_f8a46df7955353ba596dec80833a7a48.jpg

Sorry. Just did some thinking on it. If I sold it for $3k, then I'd have to take the $11k I have saved for a new car and wind up with $14k. That won't buy me the car I want unless I get payments, which I haven't had a car payment since the Magnum pictured above, and even that sucked to the point I paid it off in 6 months. Would be better off keeping the X as a daily driver, and continuing to build my car fund, or maybe split some off for a bike. haven't decided if that's how I want to go, or if I want to just save over the winter and get a good deal in january...