Feeler: GoPro HD Motorsports Hero w/16GB class 10 SDHC card and tripod mount

Casper

I bought it a few weeks ago and used it a handful of times. No scratches or anything. Works really well. I think I'm going to try out the Contour+ w/GPS and bluetooth though. I'm a techno-nerd, and those things are intriguing to me. :D

http://gopro.com/cameras/hd-motorsports-hero-camera/

The camera is $300. The card is $35. And the tripod mount is $10. So $345 worth of stuff.

$250 for all of it. I'm firm on this price. I don't need to sell it, and am only even thinking about it so I could buy the other camera. If it doesn't sell, I'll just keep using it. It's a badass little camera.

ben-

I have a contour with GPS. I'd be willing to trade if you think that might work or maybe we could trade and see which we like better. I want to try the GoPro and see if it is better...

The thing I dislike about the Contour is the mounting system. It is definitely lacking compared to GoPro...

Anyways, whatever you'd be interested in if anything...

ben-

I have a contour with GPS. I'd be willing to trade if you think that might work or maybe we could trade and see which we like better. I want to try the GoPro and see if it is better...

The thing I dislike about the Contour is the mounting system. It is definitely lacking compared to GoPro...

It is hard to get a good front shot (windscreen, fender) w the contour mounts. I have mine on the side of bike so it also grabs my bike in about a 1/5 of the screen. But they are so much more discrete and better looking IMHO than the GP. Need to try and fabricate a mount for a good front view

It is hard to get a good front shot (windscreen, fender) w the contour mounts. I have mine on the side of bike so it also grabs my bike in about a 1/5 of the screen. But they are so much more discrete and better looking IMHO than the GP. Need to try and fabricate a mount for a good front view

I actually like the small portion of the bike visible as a reference. I mount mine on the side, swingarm, tail, cockpit looking back at me, and through the windscreen.

But, I haven't used it on a helmet yet. I also have a MTB handlebar mount and a couple of helmet strap mounts I wanna use in the woods and on the MX track...

I actually like the small portion of the bike visible as a reference. I mount mine on the side, swingarm, tail, cockpit looking back at me, and through the windscreen.

But, I haven't used it on a helmet yet. I also have a MTB handlebar mount and a couple of helmet strap mounts I wanna use in the woods and on the MX track...

U find a good source for the Velcro pad mounts? I have a hard time paying $20 for a 2" round piece of plastic

Not heard of any. I am using 3M industrial grade stuff that works well. That way, I can re-use the mounts...

You find some better mounts?

No. Ideally I'd have a Velcro disc in each desired location, so I wouldn't have to tape and retake everytime I change locations. Which is what I thought u had. But that would get expensive at $20 a pop. Was hoping u had the secret source:)

By Velcro disc I mean the round disc mount that comes w it that tapes to the helmet, bike, etc

ben-

is it the + or GPS? Ben's after the new Countour +

• 3 weeks later...