1999 Nissan Quest Minivan

jester3681

Ok guys, went to Nissan North today to see the Leaf since it was there on its world tour, and ended up getting momma a new Rogue. That'll teach me, right?

Anyways, we now have out 1999 Nissan Quest for sale. I worked at Nissan North in service until I hired out on the railroad, so this van is impecably maintained. Up until this most recent oil change, only serviced there. Has just over 100k on it, Michelin tires with less than 20k on them, newer brakes up front, in-dash DVD player with a 9" screen that drops down. Power windows, locks, cruise. Ice cold A/C. Seating for 7 - has the built in car seats in the middle row - very rare option, although we've never used them. Silver. We bought it with about 83k on it two years ago - great for a family starting out, which is what we bought it for. Silver in color, some minor rust starting on the doors - pretty common on these Quests. I'll have pics soon, and will be putting it on CL too - just thought someone on here may be interested.

I'd like to start at the top of the market - $3200. I don't think you'll find a better one - we spent months looking for this one. I'd drive it anywhere - wife takes it to Toledo about twice a month without any issues.

PM me for any details.

Eh, maybe 17 - 20. We get about 300 from a tank in the city or 350 on the highway. And I plan on getting this girl on CL later this week... I've sold Nissans on there before... it's like trying to sell a car where Somolia and India share a border.

I used to work at CP Halloweekends during college as a fundraiser. Pretty neat to see the "behind the scenes" stuff. I'd love to go up there this year, but I just can't make it with my work schedule. But one of you could, and you could take up to 6 of your friends with the 7 passenger seating found in this fine 1999 Nissan Quest that is for sale here. BUMP!