yoooo

Griff

Whats happenin?? I was actually a member on here a couple of years back but have since switched from gsxr-1k to an 89 Harley. Not much left on this bike for me to do and or change and lovin every minute of cruisin! Not that i didnt enjoy the sport bike! but i was ready for comfort! Riding a lot more now that I changed and looking for some fellas to cruise with...

ill post all the mods a little later on....

i know its not all but mostly sport bikes on here...but with the season winding down does anybody know of anything fun going on?? rides, runs, titty bars, anything?? lol

Chili cookoff? http://www.ohioriders.net/showthread.php?t=79958

And there are lots of cruisers on here, just not many of them post much.

that looks cool...if i can make it down there i will...i lived iin cbus for a while but im stuck in akron for now...sounds like a good reason to get back tho...

yeah i know that there are a lot on here, and i personally dont really care what kind of bike it is... two wheels is two wheels... just havent seen a lot from them on here i guess...

There's a ride on Sunday, and you can always go to meetup.com and check out Northcoast 99ers. I think they're more cruiser-friendly than sportbike friendly, though from what I've heard, they welcome everyone who likes to ride and they're pretty friendly. I think they have a ride going on tomorrow. Today. Saturday the 24th.