Deer Season

bowdog

Havent done too bad myself, killed a buck and a couple does at Thanksgiving in NY and killed one early season with the bow here in Ohio. Still looking holding a tag for a big boy. Will be bow hunting a little this week and then muzzle loading season is right around the corner.

Oh shut the F up, both of you ^^^, I got another tag to fill I did good... holy shite. I can walk outside and just let a arrow go and kill at least two... C'mon

I still have 30 of those bastards running amuck down here. Shitheads wont leave... They just dont get it. The mineral licks and the corn are for the bucks :D

Only thing that thinned them down was the amish coming through.

:lol:

Oh shut the F up, both of you ^^^, I got another tag to fill I did good... holy shite. I can walk outside and just let a arrow go and kill at least two... C'mon

I still have 30 of those bastards running amuck down here. Shitheads wont leave... They just dont get it. The mineral licks and the corn are for the bucks :D

Only thing that thinned them down was the amish coming through.

:bigfinger::lol:

In my opinion the Ohio herd has been reduced. High bag limits combined with loss of habitat for years has gone on long enough. DNR needs to knock it down a few notches before we turn into WV or go back to the late 1800's. But to each his own.