Born from MotoGP feat. Ben Spies & his 2012 YZF-R1 [ Full HD ]

Sniper_308

No' date=' I liked all that stuff. The van, the 'bored at track school' part... all good stuff. It was the "selling" at the end that was dumb. Just show a cool vid and don't use someone that can barely speak as a spokesperson.[/quote']

I agree, he wasn't very articulate. Guess Yamaha hopes to promote the bike with his riding skills, not his little sale pitch at the end.

Do It! Thats a lot of desire in just one week!
You need to go, their a blast to go too. That video makes you want to get out there, and ride now.

the plan is to pickup a cheap track bike this winter and start next spring. The only way this plan gets scrapped is if this house checks out and I end up buying it over the winter, then my funds will go to shit

the plan is to pickup a cheap track bike this winter and start next spring. The only way this plan gets scrapped is if this house checks out and I end up buying it over the winter, then my funds will go to shit

Then you should go to Autobahn with me in a couple of weeks. :D

Then you should go to Autobahn with me in a couple of weeks. :D

i wish! I'll probably start out at nelsons in the spring since its close to get my feet wet and see if I become and addict like the rest of you homos :D

my desire to do a track day has just increased for about the 3rd time this week after watching that

Your desire to eat tacos and burritos is superior to that of your desire to hit the track. Leave the track for those of us that want to have real fun. :D

I have a cheap track bike....and a selling price in mind. :)

Your desire to eat tacos and burritos is superior to that of your desire to hit the track. Leave the track for those of us that want to have real fun. :D

that is true, i said i wouldnt hit the track til I hit my target weight loss. I'm only halfway there but screw it I don't care anymore

I have a cheap track bike....and a selling price in mind. :)

interesting, it might actually get some use then if you sell it :p

but seriously, let me know because my cheap and your cheap might be a tad different at the current juncture