MX to Dual Sport helmet conversion.

buildit

confused....why wouldn't you want goggles both on and off road? I rode quads most of my life and no way i'd ever ride without goggles. all the dirt, dust, mud, bugs, random debris.

A lot of the riding I do is in very tight technical trails. So often you get into areas doing 5-10 mph on hot humid summer days. At these times it's nice to be able to swing the goggles off and get fresh air to the face with all that gear on. Some people sweat, I leave a trail of salty water behind me. :D

A lot of the riding I do is in very tight technical trails. So often you get into areas doing 5-10 mph on hot humid summer days. At these times it's nice to be able to swing the goggles off and get fresh air to the face with all that gear on. Some people sweat, I leave a trail of salty water behind me. :D

gotcha, guess i wasn't clear on what kind of off roading you were doing. I was picturing the 4th and 5th gear trails and riding with a group of guys leaving you in their dust. lol

gotcha, guess i wasn't clear on what kind of off roading you were doing. I was picturing the 4th and 5th gear trails and riding with a group of guys leaving you in their dust. lol

Yeah, that or if someone is right in front of you throwing a mud roost your way, please keep the goggles on. ;)