Courageous

Cowboy 6

If you haven't seen this movie, you should. I took the family to see it last night, it was excellent.

http://www.courageousmovie.com/

It's playing at:

EASTON TOWN CENTER 30

275 EASTON TOWNE CENTER

COLUMBUS, OH 43219

DUBLIN VILLAGE 18

6700 VILLAGE PARKWAY

DUBLIN, OH 43017

GEORGESVILLE SQUARE 16

1800 GEORGESVILLE SQ DR

COLUMBUS, OH 43228

MARCUS THEATRES 17

1776 HILL ROAD NORTH

PICKERINGTON, OH 43146

And a few others... Enjoy!

There is actually a study that goes along with the movie that the Men in our church did. Tonight the group went to Easton to see it as well. Parents are in town so I had to skip it tonight. We will be going to see it in the next few days.

Thanks for posting Joe!

Yeah, i seen ads on TV, it looks like a good movie, I think it's done by the same company that made that movie about the fire fighters a while back

That movie was called Fireproof. As a Christian I liked the message. As a fan of movies it was like being sent to Hell for 2 hours. Curt Cameron can NOT act. I'm sure I will see this when it comes out on DVD.

That movie was called Fireproof. As a Christian I liked the message. As a fan of movies it was like being sent to Hell for 2 hours. Curt Cameron can NOT act. I'm sure I will see this when it comes out on DVD.

Well, Kirk Cameron is not in this one. And, the idea is to support it in the theater to send a message that wholesome movies will bring viewers. It is a shame that the theater is all but empty for this show but the latest smut-fest, gay promo flick is standing room only.....

It would be nice to be able to take our kids to the movies every once in a while. I have found that they don't much care about the skills of the cast :).

Tinseltown in Canton was packed for the 4 PM showing today. I rather enjoyed the movie even if it is low budget, it just shows that a good movie can be made on a lower budget.

Hollyweird can't seem to come up with any new stuff so they have another remake coming, just what we need, Footloose. How about a remake of Little Fauss and Big Halsy, I'd rather see that than Footloose. JMO

Yeah, Cameron did much better as a kid/teen actor! Fireproof was awesome though, even with the lackluster acting. I'm sure I will see Courageous...Some day.