The MC Dog

Sniper_308

A guy in Coshocton has a Lab that rides on his Harley, looks like he is supposed to be back there. One day i seen the guy outside a little store and he had an ice cream bar, when he opened it he just tossed the wrapper on the ground and I was like WTH? About that quick the dog grabbed it and put in in the trash can and returned to the guy for his half the ice cream bar.

A guy in Coshocton has a Lab that rides on his Harley, looks like he is supposed to be back there. One day i seen the guy outside a little store and he had an ice cream bar, when he opened it he just tossed the wrapper on the ground and I was like WTH? About that quick the dog grabbed it and put in in the trash can and returned to the guy for his half the ice cream bar.

I think you may have meant a German Shepherd. The guy I'm thinking of had two that he trained and were the absolute best trained dogs I have ever seen. One rode on the Harley with him and the other would run on the sidewalks, stopping at intersections to make sure cars weren't coming. Both dogs were stolen from his backyard.

• 2 weeks later...