Guy chokes kid after being made fun of in Black Ops

chevysoldier

:nono:

After being killed and then taunted by a 13-year-old opponent in Call of Duty: Black Ops, Bradford tracked down his teenage opponent (in real life) and proceeded to mercilessly choke him.

http://www.joystiq.com/2011/09/30/guy-chokes-a-kid-after-being-made-fun-of-in-black-ops-were/?a_dgi=aolshare_facebook

Everyone has wanted to do that to some little snot nosed pimpily face bastard, that sits in front of his TV all freakin day and plays. That finds nothing better than to Fuck with the old guys that play the game when it snows out, because they are normally outside doing something productive.

The video is funny too.

I find this statement to not be the typical COD player. Yes' date=' some of you are productive members of society. Most of you aren't.[/quote']

and from the article

We read in horror today the story of Mark Bradford, a 46-year-old, jobless father of three from Plymouth, Devon (UK).

Flawless Victory.

Yeah, last winter. I rode the ATV across the frozen tundra of my yard. Took his controller. Took the batteries out and hid the damn thing. Then went back to my house and played peacefully most of the evening til his sister gave it back to him.

:lol::lol:

I wish it was real. :(

Like this story... this is funny in a nasty way.

Elyria man allegedly threatens girlfriend, shoves snake excrement in her mouth

Yes, I do live here.

I see your snake shit, and raise you a bucket of piss.

http://chronicle.northcoastnow.com/2011/10/04/woman-says-boyfriend-poured-bucket-of-urine-on-her/