FS: WASR-10 Lo Cap & ammo

Howabusa

I have a WASR-10 from Century Int'l arms that I am interested in selling. This a low cap. model that only takes a single stack mag. I have 3 10 round mags, 2 of these I bought last year as NOS. A 5 round mag & 600 rounds of Wolf 122 GR. HP steel case in the 20 round boxes. Also have less than 50 rounds out of the boxes. This rifle has had less than 500 rounds put through it. I have never had any problems with any jams. I have been told that it could be made to take a double stack mag, but I am not sure of this myself. This a Romanian knock off of an AK 47, $375 OBO

Edited by Howabusa

is the mag welded in? and if not what stops it from taking a hicap mag?

The mag opening isn't wide enough to take a double stack mag, I tried. Nobody is interested in this? The ammo is worth $150 alone!

is the mag welded in? and if not what stops it from taking a hicap mag?

it takes single stack mags (5 & 10 rds from the ban era). I have heard some guys dremal out the mag well to make is fit regular double stack mags. google wasr-10 mag conversion

OP: nice looking rifle and fair price, it should sell pretty quick

it takes single stack mags (5 & 10 rds from the ban era). I have heard some guys dremal out the mag well to make is fit regular double stack mags. google wasr-10 mag conversion

OP: nice looking rifle and fair price, it should sell pretty quick

I haven't had anybody show any interest yet.

What ya looking to replace it with Kent? I will see if anyone I know is looking for something like this?

I'm thinking about a Mossberg .22 Tactical Plinkster. $229 at vance & buckeye. The Wasr is too expensive to shoot much.