Is it just me or.....

bmwnut

Help me out a little. I have only one saturday a month to go ride and that was last saturday.:mad: I had an all day ride to southern ohio/ river planned with a couple of others. The others were a no show at our meet up spot. What I want to know is

1. was the weather to bad to ride?

2. would you have rode?

I just dressed for the conditions and rode.I seen a lot of people out doing stuff in this weather-football game-car show-etc. It didn't seem bad to me but I might be thinking wrong:wtf: why do people not ride if the weather is not perfect but do other things in the same weather. One guy doesen't ride in the cold but will go to michgan and snowmobile all day and says he had fun:confused:

so what do you say!

The riding style I prefer isn't really conducive to rain' date=' wet leaves and whatnot. Not saying I have to be "hauling the mail" every time I hop on the bike, but there it is. If I'm riding, and it starts to rain, I'll just ride through it, but I don't leave the house if the weather is showing "wall-to-wall" showers. Usually, anything less than a 60% chance means I'm riding. The weather people don't know what they're doing, anyway.[/quote']

+1

Doesn't bother me to ride into or out of shitty weather. Last year I rode to west Virginia to eat @ shoney's, it was pretty shitty weather.

As far as doing other things, I have ADD and get bored easily.