Oct 9, 2011 5-6 Hour romp North of 70

InyaAzz

When: 10/9/2011

Time: TBD, but right now it's 10am kickstands up at Circle K in Grafton, 36024 Royalton Rd.

Here's the link to the route: http://g.co/maps/xr5ah

Gas stops will be at every 100 miles. There won't be any stops to eat during the ride. Get whatever you need during one of our gas stops. As soon as everyone is done fueling up and drinking/eating, we'll be getting back on the road.

Please wear your gear. It's obviously your right to wear whatever you want whenever you ride, but I'm asking for my sake and the sake of the other riders in the group....wear it.

Make sure your bike is in working order BEFORE you show up. Check your tire pressure....check for leaking fluids...check your chain..etc. I know this sounds like a broken record, but it never fails to amaze me how many people don't take the time to do preventative checks before they jump on their rides.

We stay together in the straights...and in the curves you can go for broke. Ride your own ride. We stop for everyone at the next intersection and continue the gang bang from there. Ride your own ride. I'll say it again. Ride your own ride. If you want to pass me....feel free. I won't be offended. I'm just out there to have a good time and if I'm going too slow for you please pass me.

If you're not comfortable doing 75-80'ish in the straights and passing traffic on the double line, you probably shouldn't come. We'll have to get around traffic in order to make decent time, and on a SUNDAY I imagine smart asses are going to be out in full force. :D

If you're not near Grafton and want to meet us somewhere along the route, speak up. I think our first gas stop will be in Millersburg.

Here's the route:

83S, 62W, 60S, 36E, 83S, 93N, 541E, 541W, 93N, 541W, 83N

Deja vu?

Edited by InyaAzz

When: 10/9/2011

Time: TBD, but right now it's 10am kickstands up at Circle K in Grafton, 36024 Royalton Rd.

Here's the link to the route: http://g.co/maps/xr5ah

Gas stops will be at every 100 miles. There won't be any stops to eat during the ride. Get whatever you need during one of our gas stops. As soon as everyone is done fueling up and drinking/eating, we'll be getting back on the road.

Please wear your gear. It's obviously your right to wear whatever you want whenever you ride, but I'm asking for my sake and the sake of the other riders in the group....wear it.

Make sure your bike is in working order BEFORE you show up. Check your tire pressure....check for leaking fluids...check your chain..etc. I know this sounds like a broken record, but it never fails to amaze me how many people don't take the time to do preventative checks before they jump on their rides.

We stay together in the straights...and in the curves you can go for broke. Ride your own ride. We stop for everyone at the next intersection and continue the gang bang from there. Ride your own ride. I'll say it again. Ride your own ride. If you want to pass me....feel free. I won't be offended. I'm just out there to have a good time and if I'm going too slow for you please pass me.

If you're not comfortable doing 75-80'ish in the straights and passing traffic on the double line, you probably shouldn't come. We'll have to get around traffic in order to make decent time, and on a Saturday I imagine traffic is going to be heavier than it normally is when I ride on Sundays.

If you're not near Grafton and want to meet us somewhere along the route, speak up. I think our first gas stop will be in Millersburg.

Here's the route:

83S, 62W, 60S, 36E, 83S, 93N, 541E, 541W, 93N, 541W, 83N

Deja vu?

the 9th is a sunday

Do your overnight thing with Tony. I'll deal with your housework. :)

When she finds out I'm riding both days' date=' you may just have to do that.

the 9th is a sunday

Yeah..I cut and pasted the description from the ride on the 8th. Sodomize me...err...sue me.

You know what I meant!

Tell that non posting friend of yours to send the video with you when you show up! :p

Big Smiles....looks like you' ll be buzzin' around us on the Fall Tour. We'll be at Roscoe with our ice cream watching ya zoom by!!! Ha! HAVE FUN.

Throw in the extension I was gonna have ....east from SR93 on SR36 to Newcomerstown and take SR258 south to Tusc. Co. County Rd 3 then hook up with the neat eastern part of 541 from Kimbolton to Kershocton. Or another day perhaps....have fun.....we'll sit on a wall and enjoy our snacks while y'all zip around.

Big Smiles....looks like you' ll be buzzin' around us on the Fall Tour. We'll be at Roscoe with our ice cream watching ya zoom by!!! Ha! HAVE FUN.

Throw in the extension I was gonna have ....east from SR93 on SR36 to Newcomerstown and take SR258 south to Tusc. Co. County Rd 3 then hook up with the neat eastern part of 541 from Kimbolton to Kershocton. Or another day perhaps....have fun.....we'll sit on a wall and enjoy our snacks while y'all zip around.

What is 258 and 3 like? I already know 36 is boring. Answer that from a corner-carver's perspective.

When she finds out I'm riding both days, you may just have to do that.

Yeah..I cut and pasted the description from the ride on the 8th. Sodomize me...err...sue me.

You know what I meant!

Tell that non posting friend of yours to send the video with you when you show up! :p

for sure

Inez...sorry being late getting back to ya. Newcomerstown is 5 miles east of SR751 junction. SR93 ison just a tad farther away onfrom SR36. A survivable 36 run. SR258 would be small slow spot at town and soon out and south. Great road. You would come up on Tusc. CR3.....258 turns and CR straight ahead, I believe. Staying on CR3 until ya see the sign directing you to I77....pretend like you want to go there and follow the sign....you'll come upon SR541.

All nice pavement.....I think it put around 47 miles on one of my layouts for the leafy thing. Zoom zoom if ya like.

SR 93 South from Baltic to SR36 (&'Fayette) pavement was pretty ratty. North above Baltic was repaved last summer to Sugarcreek.

This going be somewhat same as of today or different? Is anyone from Columbus heading out to this.

I'm thinking about it but I need to switch front wheels and depends how rough tonights game is. So I'm 50/50 right now

This going be somewhat same as of today or different? Is anyone from Columbus heading out to this.

I'm thinking about it but I need to switch front wheels and depends how rough tonights game is. So I'm 50/50 right now

Well...the original plan was to ride the same route. I have no problems riding different roads but someone else would have to lead. Sunday traffic is nothing like it was today, but with the temps, everybody might be trying to get out again. Dunno.

I'm open for suggestions if someone wants to hit some different roads.

Whats the route and time?

Hutch where what time you heading up if you go?

If its the same time as today we left kfc at 9:30 had a off road and got to millersburg meet a little after 10:30 and that's taking 79 & 60.

Need to see the final plan and who is all going.

If its the same time as today we left kfc at 9:30 had a off road and got to millersburg meet a little after 10:30 and that's taking 79 & 60.

Need to see the final plan and who is all going.

Word. Ill wait and see what you decide. If not Ill attend the newb ride if it is in the same area.

Sorry guys..I'm not at home and borrowing a computer.

If we want to keep it simple, we'll keep the same schedule as today. I would've gotten to millersburg speedway at a little after 11 but I got held up by a sheriff for a few mins. If we want to change up the route we can do it at Speedway....or somewhere on the road.

I'm leaving Grafton at 10...and should be in Millersburg at 11:10ish.