Apple says Steve Jobs has died

Sniper_308

I have trouble processing the fact that a man of essentially unlimited wealth and resources still succumbs to cancer. Again, rest in peace....

Should go to show everyone how powerful cancer is. No matter who you are on this earth cancer can take their life.

Should go to show everyone how powerful cancer is. No matter who you are on this earth cancer can take their life.

Agreed. Cancer doesn't give a fuck who you are or how much $ you have.

In the end, nothing is more valuable than health. RIP.

I've been an Apple shareholder since 2005. The Steve Jobs reality distortion field always got me excited about what the stock would do. RIP

I would be willing to put money on the fact it will go down substantially tomorrow, which is ridiculous because Jobs hasn't really had much influence on the company for the past 2 years due to his health but people are gonna get scared without him there.

Nearly all of us in the IT field owe our jobs to this man. If not for him, computers would still be only for businesses and the elite. He saw a world where computers were integrated into everyone's daily lives and made it happen. For this I raise my beer and say, "Thanks Steve".

jobs_bmw-655x527.jpg