F3 Make over opinions..

Siacono

F3 needs a make over so here are my thoughts

All white with red rims and OR theme...

Replace all Honda decals with OR logos

Then have decals made to plaster the body with all

sponsors company names and logos

and supporters of OR screen names

I actually thought about that and then clear coating it...

But you know how long it would take to get everyone to actually sign it..

Can never get everyone in one spot at any giving time.... lol

I actually thought about that and then clear coating it...

But you know how long it would take to get everyone to actually sign it..

Can never get everyone in one spot at any giving time.... lol

It would take forever. Unless you can set up a electronic signature on line for all members to sign. Or, just use people's screen names.

If I went that route I would have to take the body to a members house in say Dayton for a week or so

And then to a c-bus location for a week or so and then Akron for another week or so just to give members time to show up at closest givin location to sign it..

If I went that route I would have to take the body to a members house in say Dayton for a week or so

And then to a c-bus location for a week or so and then Akron for another week or so just to give members time to show up at closest givin location to sign it..

So? What's the problem? :confused:

:D

You should try to do this, def would be baller status. :bow:

We need to get a white jacket or helmet and have as many members as possible sign it at the next event where OR has a booth (like at RedWhiteBoom). Then raffle the item - first number drawn gets the signed item, second number gets to nominate a charity to recieve the raffle proceeds.

We need to get a white jacket or helmet and have as many members as possible sign it at the next event where OR has a booth (like at RedWhiteBoom). Then raffle the item - first number drawn gets the signed item, second number gets to nominate a charity to recieve the raffle proceeds.

^this!

Killer idea

Stole my idear :D