My lifes over!!!!

scottie.harris

Somewhat, i was wanting to do it to begin with but wanted a bike first. so she compromised and said we'll buy a bike then get married. We are planning on traveling on the new bike for the honeymoon.

Not if you get an RC51 unless by travel you mean to the corner and back.

I was looking at a rc51 and tl1000r.

Jcmathis- I was looking more at the tlr because of it being a fatter bike, as far as comfort I haven't been uncomfortable on any sport bike including that cbr954. Our honey moon is about 3 hours away (hell Michigan :D ) so I'm not cross country riding.

Congrats! I helped my best half get his bike and then we got married 2...that was 8 yrs ago... now we both have bikes and still happy! the bike does help the sex life...he looks good on his bike... drives me nuts! Good luck!

Edited by snot

I was looking at a rc51 and tl1000r.

Jcmathis- I was looking more at the tlr because of it being a fatter bike, as far as comfort I haven't been uncomfortable on any sport bike including that cbr954. Our honey moon is about 3 hours away (hell Michigan :D ) so I'm not cross country riding.

Those bikes suck ass for any 2 up riding, the TL has more quirks than you could possibly imagine. Look for a Blackbird or really quit messing around and buy a Concours 1400, that bike is awesome 2 up and will flat out eat the road alive.

Those bikes suck ass for any 2 up riding, the TL has more quirks than you could possibly imagine. Look for a Blackbird or really quit messing around and buy a Concours 1400, that bike is awesome 2 up and will flat out eat the road alive.

:plus1: for the XX, I did LA on that thing with zero issues regarding bike comfort. Any of the couches would be fine though. (busa, zx14, k1300, etc)