Listen to some ridiculous cars

bigd

Pretty slick. Good find!

Thanks...they're a client, I was doing some work on their account today...and this was one of the url's I was given...needless to say it stayed up the rest of the day as I listened in my headphones to the soundtrack of million$$$$

Pretty slick. Good find! I watched a special on HD Theater about this collection.

When MTV had that stupid show about his daughter on, I remember the day Ralph got his Enzo. Pretty funny stuff.

"honey - they're delivering my new car today. I've gotta go outside so the guy can show me how to drive it."

I don't think he'd ever operated a "flappy-paddle" gear box :D Not that I have, but I just thought it sounded funny the way he made it sound like he bought a million dollar car that he didn't know how to drive.

Other than some of the silly shit his daughter said, Ralph seems like a pretty down to earth guy. (and it wouldn't have been a TV show if she acted all normal. I'm sure the producers egged her on to make her look worse)