windows 7 "god mode"

serpentracer

pretty cools stuff, check this out...

you can make a file on your desktop to control pretty much everything in windows 7 without having to go through the control panel. it's called god mode (or anything you want to call it actually). and its for real...no downloads...

right click on your desktop and crate a new folder name it, " god mode. {ED7BA470-8E54-465E-825C-99712043E01C}" (don't forget the period after god mode and don't type the " " )

the icon should change and now you have access to control everything...

Edited by serpentracer

oops. I've upgraded to a larger harddrive and I can't remember all the settings a features I had. like I found how to add windows flip 3D to the taskbar but as a tiny icon not a big one like the ones over by the start menu. and happen to find that god mode thing.

and I'm trying to recall how I removed all the arrows on the shortcuts.

oops. I've upgraded to a larger harddrive and I can't remember all the settings a features I had. like I found how to add windows flip 3D to the taskbar but as a tiny icon not a big one like the ones over by the start menu. and happen to find that god mode thing.

and I'm trying to recall how I removed all the arrows on the shortcuts.

1.Open your registry by typing command regedit in Run window

2.Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile ,remove the IsShortcut string entry because this entry is used to control if show arrows on shortcuts of common Apps and Data files

3.Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile,also remove the IsShortcut entry because this entry is used to control if show arrows on shortcuts of MS-DOS programs

4.Log off and login ,you will find the arrow is removed

2.Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\lnkfile ,remove the IsShortcut string entry because this entry is used to control if show arrows on shortcuts of common Apps and Data files

3.Go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\piffile,also remove the IsShortcut entry because this entry is used to control if show arrows on shortcuts of MS-DOS programs

I don't have an Inkfile. I have the piffile, though

hey thanks man I used a program like xp had (power toys) but it's not made by microsoft and it's bloatware. wanted it gone.