Can someone help me

Cp09r1

Can someone please help me I just bought a spy 5000m alarm system for my 2009 r1 and I really have no clue how to install it and I know it's going to cost way to much for Iron Pony to install it. If someone could install it at a decent price of help me install it for a low low price would be greatly appreciate it. Thanks everyone

He doesn't know. He just had the dealer work it into the cost of the bike' date=' at a prime rate of 11%APR. He is the 99%[/quote']

Sounds like he should have worked the installation in there too.:D

I bought it from a guy on here so unfortunately I can't return it

Seriously though why would you consider cutting into the harness on your bike for an alarm? It can cause way too many issues down the road and be a nightmare to track down. The scorpio alarms work great and they just plug in. Oh and an alarm on a bike isn't going to stop someone from stealing it if they want it bad enough it's gone.

... Worst comes to worst I will just have iron pony to do it

:rolleyes::lol: I can hear this conversation. :D

Cp - I have this alarm system

IP - Did you buy it here?

Cp - No from a guy

IP - In a store?

Cp - Online

IP - Does it work?

Cp - I don't know

IP - Neither do we, so when we get it installed it will still be in the we don't know condition. That'll be $85 an hour for us to read the instructions and install it, plus cost for parts we think it needs to work.

Cp - Parts? What Parts?

IP - We will use this part, called a new alarm system off OUR selves that costs $300 and we already know how to install. Thanks for using Iron Pony. ;)

Sorry, but im not gonna touch that. I dont want to be responsible if tye bike doesnt run after install, or functions dont work. I dont like splicing into harnesses. Or do i like to install a used electronic item that i do not know the condition of. Good luck.

The kit looks like some of it will plug in but there are still some wires I will have to splice ... Worst comes to worst I will just have iron pony to do it

With what they charge to swap I tire I would hate to see the bill for a "custom" alarm install

:ky:

Make sure to bring plenty of this so it won't hurt so bad