lookie here :)

420gsxr1000

been a few weeks...nice forum :)

............damn whoolie freaks :)

By the way I posted some pics of your bike so everyone could see how you roll!! Its in the members bike post, ppl have some nice bikes but they are really talking about how cool your shit is. :D:fruit:

Now I understand.Thanks. Alll I can do is a popawhiilie or whiilie for short.

That is when you rev your bike standing still, then pop the cluth.I can get my front tire 6" off the ground!

King of the whiilies!

Don't do anything till I'm there w/the camra!!

Damn where the commitment? It's hasn't been above 30 here for over a month and I've been out riding...my fiddy. lol. Monday's supposed to be mid 40's so I'll get the big bike out in the lot then. I want O's by the end of summer damn it!

By the way I posted some pics of your bike so everyone could see how you roll!! Its in the members bike post, ppl have some nice bikes but they are really talking about how cool your shit is. :D:fruit:

you wait till i finger out how to get pics off my phone...ill show everyone your riding jacket lol lol

you wait till i finger out how to get pics off my phone...ill show everyone your riding jacket lol lol

If you are serious about this question you can send them to your e mail address then save to your computer then go from there... thats how I do it

If you are serious about this question you can send them to your e mail address then save to your computer then go from there... thats how I do it

well i dont have www service and i get charged for and data exchange...but it may be worth it in this case!!!! you would love the jacket, PINK is DEFINATELY Agrishes color!!!!but props to him for helping NUMEROUS DUMB ASS PLL stuck in the snow on saturday!!!!!! (goes against his nature but he is changing his ways!!!!)