finally!!!!!! manufactured zombie ammo!!!!

kawi kid

Finally one bullet manufacturer has caught on and seen the void that us handloaders are trying to fill. Hornady has come put with the z-max ammo. Actual zombie killing rounds!!!

http://www.hornady.com/in-the-news/latest-news/zombie-max-ammunition

Just in time for Halloween. Ill be eying up ever one of the undead stepping on my porch looking for the free candy hand out with confidence knowing I have z-max chambered on my hip!

:lol:

Edited by kawi kid

:lol:

But please note, Hornady Zombie Max ammunition is not a toy. It is intended only to be used on zombies, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Zombie Max ammunition.

Again, we repeat, Zombie Max ammunition is for use on zombies only - that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say zombies, we mean zombies.

Moar of the disclaimer. :lol: at minerals.

But please note, Hornady Zombie Max ammunition is not a toy. It is intended only to be used on zombies, also known as the living dead, undead, etc. No human being, plant, animal, vegetable or mineral should ever be shot with Zombie Max ammunition.

Again, we repeat, Zombie Max ammunition is for use on zombies only - that's not a nickname, phrase or cute way of referring to anybody, place or thing. When we say zombies, we mean zombies.