AFX helmets?

palandor

Anyone know for sure of a Brick&Mortar store "near" Dayton (ranging from Middletown to Vandalia to Springfield) that carries the AFX brand of helmets? I checked a few stores but they didn't carry that brand.

I've got a top-4 list (gm68, exo500, cl-16, and fx-90) and it's the last helmet I want to try on before I buy one.

Btw, if anyone is interested, here's a link to helmet weight comparisons:

http://www.webbikeworld.com/motorcycle-helmets/motorcycle-helmet-weights.htm it was useful to me for forming my shortlist of helmets based on internal shape and weight.

Thanks,

-b

I don't know of one. Let me know if you find one though. I've been looking at the FX90 as well. Competition Accessories carries them online but I didn't see them at their loosely affiliated store in Springfield.

Pretty sure Competition Acc carries them but AFX helmets are only distributed through Parts Unlimited and Drag Specialties here in the U.S. - and ultimately up to dealers supplied by those 2 distributors whether they carry AFX lids or not.....so its almost a crap shoot finding a local retailer with shelf stock since its at their discretion

Got my dual sport style AFX helmet at SportTour in Sharonville.

Thanks. I looked at their website but it didn't list any AFX fullface helmets like the FX-90 or FX-95.

I'll probably get the GM68; it was very comfortable in size large, but I need to re-check the fit to see if size Medium would be better (since they get looser after being worn a while).