Founders Brewing Breakfast Stout

cmh_sprint

Ive seen it a few times at the store just havent pulled the trigger yet. Good to hear a review...looks like Ill have to add it to the list.

Same here. Winking Lizard had it last year on the beer tour but I never tried it. The grocery store with the awesome beer selection had it last time I was in there so might have to give it a shot finally

This is my favorite beer out this season. I wait year round for it every year. If you find it on tap it's a no brainer what you need to be drinking.

It's a bit on the pricey side depending on where you go. I've seen it from $10 at The Andersons to $14 at my local beer store for a 4 pack.

Edited by Radio Flyer

This is my favorite beer out this season. I wait year round for it every year. If you find it on tap it's a no brainer what you need to be drinking.

It's a bit on the pricey side depending on where you go. I've seen it from $10 at The Andersons to $14 at my local beer store for a 4 pack.

which one is that? I wouldn't mind trying this beer

Read the highlighted part… local beer store , which one

Sorry, I go to the Viking down the Road from me on King and Neil. Weilands on Indianola carries it as well. I'm pretty sure the 14-0 had it last year but I haven't been in there this year to take a look around.

Edited by Radio Flyer

Tried this tonight. Its definitely a one beer beer, kind of like the Kentucky burbon barrel ale . It was like a carmely dark coffee. I like my coffee but I couldn't put it above my lagunitas IPA or North Peak IPA. Those beers are freaking awesome....if you like IPA's. Butttt.... I am a bit biased since i was drinking both those all night :D

Edited by Habi

Tried this tonight. Its definitely a one beer beer, kind of like the Kentucky burbon barrel ale . It was like a carmely dark coffee. I like my coffee but I couldn't put it above my lagunitas IPA or North Peak IPA. Those beers are freaking awesome....if you like IPA's. Butttt.... I am a bit biased since i was drinking both those all night :D

IPA's are the best........period!!!!!!

Sorry, I go to the Viking down the Road from me on King and Neil. Weilands on Indianola carries it as well. I'm pretty sure the 14-0 had it last year but I haven't been in there this year to take a look around.

pretty sure palmer on indianola and oakland park carries it too.