Goo Goo Car Wash

Angrish

Car wash on morse rd. My wife took her car ther and they damaged the hood w/ a few scratches....long story short the guy andrew who owns the place is going to pay for it.He is a really good guy and runs a good business.Didn't no if anyone would care just saying its nice to see someone be up front and honest,He could have told us to go fuk ourselves ,but he didn't really cool guy.

Car wash on morse rd. My wife took her car ther and they damaged the hood w/ a few scratches....long story short the guy andrew who owns the place is going to pay for it.He is a really good guy and runs a good business.Didn't no if anyone would care just saying its nice to see someone be up front and honest,He could have told us to go fuk ourselves ,but he didn't really cool guy.

Go Fu*k yourselves!!!!!!!!!

I'm not a nice guy

:asshole: :asshole: :bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger:

:bigfinger: :bigfinger: :bigfinger::flingpoo:

:flingpoo::monkeypoo::bigfinger: :bigfinger:

:monkeypoo: :monkeypoo: :beating:

:beating::asshole: :asshole:

Do you feel better now that someone said that......

The car wash just east of Goo Goo on Morse Rd. is a much better deal.. $5 gets you a better wash than Goo Goo's $10...although I'm a little biased since my parents own it. :D We need the business though so everyone should stop by.