Spent some time at Briar yesterday...

Beegreenstrings

Pics of the woman... :D

My buddies thought I was using some trick photography to get pic 117. :D just her slow shutte or her droid.

I picked that sigma up last week for cheap and seems she has taken to it. She shot about 200 rounds through it yesterday. Then threw some down range with my 1911.

The only thing we didn't do yesterday was go down to the rifle range. ried to spend some quality time together before she flies out to get our new puppy. Good day :D

Edited by Beegreenstrings

I keep pushing her to shoot 1 1/8 loads in it and she does not like them? Same powder different wad and different amount of shot and she says she can feel a huge difference? Which I believe her. I dont feel it but I am sure the extra weight I have on her eats most of that up.

I was trying to talk her into letting a friend of ours put the kick-off system with the hydraulic shock in the stock for her and she does not want someone to cut that pretty red stock.

Personally I like the Citori XT's over the GTI's. But when she saw that red and black - she had to have it.

I can get a picture of it. I repainted the steel popper before she started shooting. She started on it. Got a feel for it then moved onto the smaller plates. I was pleased with her ability. She adjusted pretty quick.

I gave her my 1911 (which she does not like), I think she was upset with herself that she shot better with the 1911. :D

You can hang paper if you want but it is the rarity over there.

they bring some out for the CCW classes. Might be one at the zombie shoot. But other than that it's all steel.

Please pack both those up and send to me stat!

ah huh! :D

trade you... :lol:I have a issue about 470yds away I would love to get rid of! Two actually. Would have to be quiet. :D

A) I would die by her hand...

B) I would have to consider offing myself if anything happened to that ceasar... :cool: I will be paying for that one for a while :eek:

....She has no clue what that thing cost.

It is a 1/3rd of the rider for our guns now... good god. I need a vault.

trade you... :lol:I have a issue about 470yds away I would love to get rid of! Two actually. Would have to be quiet. :D

....She has no clue what that thing cost.

It is a 1/3rd of the rider for our guns now... good god. I need a vault.

Domestic or wild issues? 470yrds is a stones throw, no problem there.

Yeah my GF has no idea what I spent on my new .284.. :)

Domestic or wild issues? 470yrds is a stones throw, no problem there.

Yeah my GF has no idea what I spent on my new .284.. :)

Domestic... Hillbilly assholes.

I'll trade you, but you need to send the bang tamer for the end of the barrel... and a handful of steel core rounds would be nice.

We shoot league at the 5 stand at briar rabbit every thursday night. I am sure that there will be anywhere from 20-30K sitting on the rack tonight. Some of these guys are crazy. But they love their over unders. I am thinking the Extema is coming out tonight. Too wet and too cold.

and a handful of steel core rounds would be nice.

I'll have some prototype-preprod release CNC machined solid copper bullets for the .284 pretty soon. They are bad ass ballistically not to mention they will still basically punch holes through anything that is not military grade Armor plate at distance. Would probably still punch through or half way through 1/2" AR500 plate under 450 yards.

Oooo nice. Just through the side of a finder maybe a tire :lol:

I hate these bastards with a whole new type of hate... as in I am about ready to don the camo ande ghille snag a ice pick and sneak and treat the oil pans and radiator hoses... It's bad.

I moved to the sticks to escape retards like this.