Beer Pics

Casper

You obviously didn't read it closely enough. I think you just revoked your own beer card. :D

nope I read it right...despite the higher alcohol content over the regular I will still never regard Hard Cider as beer :p

***Not my Pic***

Had some Yuengling Bock on 2/10/12. Not sure if it will be seasonal, or just a test run. A little strong at first...then I really enjoyed it.

5463437726_913437a48f_z.jpg

It's seasonal in the rest of their market, yes it's a good one!

Real men ride twins

You're right, you probably couldn't handle it. :)

oh Benny boy, you're talking to the kid who routinely dumps a liter of Captain into a half gallon of cider and proceeds to drink it during the course of an OSU game :D

I just don't like the flavor of Woodchuck and its fun to give you shit :lol:

It is very good. Slightly reminds me of Widmer Brothers X-114 Ipa...

Is it seasonal ? I dont see it very often.

They say its year round but they don't produce that much of it and when they do it sells out pretty quick. I'm really not sure why they don't up the production on it but I would assume its similar reasoning like GL Christmas Ale

I found a 6 pack of summer shandy + 67 on friday = great start to the weekend

Yeah, What's the deal with Summer Shandy being out already? Winter's not even over yet!

I'm not a huge fan of the Shandy, just found it interesting that it was out already.

Yeah, What's the deal with Summer Shandy being out already? Winter's not even over yet!

I'm not a huge fan of the Shandy, just found it interesting that it was out already.

I have yet to see it but it is definitely the earliest I've seen it out. Last year it was late April when I first saw it out in stores. All I know is I'm pleased, if I didn't have 10 different 6 packs of mid to high end IPA's I woulda picked some up for last night

• 2 weeks later...